Our accessible hotel rooms are the same size as our medium rooms but are designed with accessibility in mind.
Featuring a queen bed and large windows opening onto your own private balcony, perfect for taking in all the action of the neighbourhood below.
Conveniently located centrally on James Street, ALEX HOTEL is close to Northbridge’s restaurant hub and Perth’s cultural centre.
Our accessible rooms are 19sqm in size.
- Private bathroom with a wheel-in shower and grab rails for ease of accessibility.
- Bathroom amenities brought to you from local producer Vasse Virgin using luxe cold-pressed olive oil.
- Lift access to our first-floor mezzanine.
- Complimentary breakfast for all hotel guests, including fresh batch brew Mano a Mano coffee and a range of tea, house-made cereal, muffins and daily treats.
- Lift access to our rooftop terrace, featuring spectacular city views.
- Our room service extends to items on our SHADOW WINE BAR menu, as well as the range of locally sourced wine and beer from our Lobby Bar, all of which you can enjoy in the comfort of your room.
- WiFi included.
- Flat screen LCD TV.
Book in now
If you’re on the hunt for a comfortable accessible hotel room Perth, which considers your unique needs, reach out to a member of our friendly team with any queries you may have. Alternatively, you can book one of our accessible rooms online now via our website.